You recognize the issues and see the need. You are impacted by the good work that this organization is doing in the community. Now you want to find a way to help support Covered With Love.
So how can you get involved?
Making a monthly contribution ensures that families have access to a lifestyle that is sustainable and healthy for years to come. Donors make the mission of the Covered With Love Diaper Bank possible and carry the impact made for the thousands of individuals the Covered With Love Diaper Bank serves.
Why Donate To Us?
- Diapers help a family return to the workforce.
- Diapers provide healthy living options.
- Diapers allow children to enroll in daycare.
- Diapers allow children to attend school.
When you donate to the Covered With Love Diaper Bank, almost 98 cents of every dollar donated goes directly toward our programs.
Donating Is Easy
If you want to give the biggest “bang” for your hard earned “buck”, consider donating to Covered With Love through Network for Good. Covered With Love can use the donation to purchase diapers at a fraction of the cost from our network of suppliers.
If you have diapers, wipes, or hygiene products that you wish to donate, please call first and then drop off your donation at our main office location during regular business hours.
Become a Diaper Angel and sign up as a partner to make recurring monthly donations to help ensure that the diaper bank always has diapers in the sizes and quantities needed.
Do you want to be more involved than just making a donation? Why not take part in one of Covered With Love’s volunteer experiences?
CWL Diaper Bank Ambassador
If you have a little time to spread the word, why not consider being an ambassador? Be a voice for children and families in our community today!
The Covered With Love Diaper Bank is looking for ambassadors in our coverage areas to help spread the word of this important work by sharing stories and information about our mission and work with local businesses, clubs, schools, churches, religious organizations or groups, other communities, etc. as well as calling, emailing, or through social media.
This is a great way to meet other individuals, business owners, church pastors/youth leaders, preschool/daycare owners in your community as well as teach your own children or grandchildren about the importance of volunteering and community engagement. You can accomplish this all while providing a much needed basic resource to hundreds of families in need.
Covered With Love will help you with the tools you need to make a connection! In addition, if you are willing, but certainly not required, you can collect diapers for families by serving as a drop off location in your neighborhood.
Provide Community Awareness by helping us address diaper need in our communities through social media, business support requests, or available grants.
CWL Diaper Bank Ambassador Commitment:
- Minimum 1 year committment
- Complete Ambassador training
- Serve as your neighborhood contact for the CWL Diaper Bank, promoting your location and coordinating drop-offs with donors (if applicable)
- Spread the word about the urgent need for diapers for families in our community
- Have fun
If you are interested, please reach us at our main office or send us a message through our contact page.
Host A Diaper Drive
Do you want to understand families? Hosting a diaper drive is a great way to donate diapers and spread awareness of the diaper gap, plus is fun and easy!
Diaper drives can be where you work, at your church, through your clubs, sports teams, or even at your child’s school and many other places.
Choose a theme and you can make it a contest. Whatever works for you. Let us know you are holding a diaper drive and we will feature it on our website and social media outlets. When your diaper drive is over, simply contact us and we will come and pick up the diapers if you are not able to deliver them.
Do you need a few suggestions to get you started? Try one of these.
- A central collection area decorated with baby items is a great way to keep the drive in everyone’s mind. A playpen, crib, or large box covered in baby gift wrap works great.
- Challenge another class, grade, or even another school or youth groups, even other church youth groups to collect diapers. Have the teacher/principal or youth leader/pastor challenge students to meet the diaper goal.
- A diaper drive is a great project for students to start learning goal setting, organization, marketing skills, and community involvement.
- Use the concepts of poverty and philanthropy in your lesson plans. Discuss the cost of raising a family, minimum wage, the cost of diapers and other necessities as part of a family budget, the importance of education, and making a positive difference in their community.
- Teach children how they can make a difference in the life of someone they don’t even know, the importance of community involvement, serving others and mission involvement/support.
- Don’t forget to advertise your diaper drive in your school newsletters and bulletins as well as posters and social media.
- Have a special diaper drive in each class or youth group for diapers of different sizes. Have the First Graders collect size 1, Second Graders collect size 2, Third Graders collect size 3, etc. This will help us collect diapers in all the sizes needed in our community. Don’t forget newborn size and pull-ups. Your preschoolers or church nursery could collect these sizes.
- Get your workplace or business involved.
- Get your faith based organization, church, Sunday school class, and/or youth group involved.
- Get your sports teams, clubs, sorority, fraternity, Scouting groups involved.
- Get your neighborhood involved or have a neighborhood diaper block party.
- Get your civic group involved.
- Get your friends and family involved (make it a party).
- In lieu of gifts at a birthday party, baby shower, or Christmas party, ask for packages of diapers to be donated.
- Consider a Christmas charity donation.
- Have a Christmas party and collect diapers.
- Have your friends offer an hour or so babysitting service one night for parents to complete their holiday shopping and charge a package of diapers per child.
- Cash donations collected through your diaper drive are greatly appreciated. Covered With Love purchases diapers in bulk from our suppliers which gives us greater purchasing power.
Volunteer Your Help Or Skills
We LOVE our volunteers and truly could not do it without each and every helping hand that takes time out of their busy schedule to help us fight diaper need in our community.
Have you thought of helping us repackage diapers? What about volunteering to work at one of our events? Are you a professional with a background in marketing, video production, or digital media? Whatever your background, we could definitely use your help!
If you have a talent, passion, or idea that you think would help Covered With Love succeed in its mission of covering babies bottoms with love, we would like to hear from you.
Request A Speaker
Everyone at Covered With Love has a passion to help in our mission to provide diapers and other baby hygiene products for newborns, infants, and toddlers in and around our community to families in need or crisis.
Invite us to come and speak at your event to help raise awareness of diaper need and the good that the Covered With Love Diaper Bank does for the community.
To request a speaker, please send an email message through our Contact page.