If you are finding it difficult to put your baby in clean diapers or you need any of the items listed below, please let us help you.
Follow the process below to make an appointment at whichever location is most convenient.
Covered With Love’s process is the same at all of our locations.
Select whichever location is most convenient for you.
Contact Covered With Love
Set up an appointment for assistance. Please select a location that is most convenient for you.
We have locations for our primary service counties in Indiana, Illinois, and beyond as our willingness to serve knows no bounds.
Show Up On-Time
Make sure to show up at our location on-time so that we may devote the appropriate time to address your needs.
** Make sure you show up to the location where you made your appointment. **
Fill out an application form (first time only) and provide 2 forms of ID for yourself and 1 form of ID for your child(ren).
Acceptable forms of parental ID include: driver's license, state ID, proof of address, birth certificate, social security card, Medicaid card, and food stamp card. Acceptable forms of child ID include birth certificate, social security card, or Medicaid card.
Based on your needs and our supply, CWL will attempt to provide the necessary items you request at no charge.
You can make appointments for our Terre Haute, Indiana location by either calling or you may schedule an appointment online.
Select a day from the calendar that is shaded green and then select a reservation time from the drop-down list.
Please enter your:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Any specific details for the reservation
- Indicate if this is your first visit to Covered With Love
- Enter the security code
Once you have entered information in the required fields, press the SEND button.
You will receive email messages about this reservation request through the email address you provide.
Email Address Options:
If you do not have an email address, we urge you to sign up for a free email account (ex. Gmail, AOL, Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, iCloud, etc.); however, you can still have the Covered With Love messages sent as text messages to your phone.
Substitute your 10-digit cell phone number for “number” for each carrier listed. If two options are given for a carrier, the first is an SMS message, the second an MMS message.
- AT&T: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Verizon: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- T-Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS: email@example.com
- Boost Mobile: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Cricket: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Tracfone: number@firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consumer Cellular: email@example.com
- US Cellular: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Google Fi: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Disclaimer ** Covered With Love, Inc. makes no guarantee of accuracy or that the option will work properly. We urge you to verify how to send email message as a text message with your carrier.
You can make an appointment for our Paris, Illinois location by calling.